Report on the BBC and gay issues

toffee said:
well..........
any hope you had of people believing you are trying to make a valid point and not be antagonistic have gone out of the window.

Why did you have to call brightness babe.. not once but twice when she told you not to.

You did it to wind her up....

What does that have to do with current thinking in the medical profession on the subject of genetic conditions whether or not I call her 'babe'. She called me a paedophile - which is the greater insult? Well?

joe

Sponsored Links
joe-90 said:
Thankfully most of us are normal and a few are gay.

Number One: There you are again with your use of the word normal. I have resigned myself to the fact you will never answer my question, as you continue to evade others'.

Number Two: Why "thankfully" FFS?

As has been said previously, you have blown your chances of putting forward a rational argument.

Putting together all of what you have said, you appear to be a bigot. Pure and simple.

Sponsored Links
The Joe said:
images

Bzzzzz....zzzz..zzz.....zzzz....BLAT!

joe-90 said:
toffee said:
well..........
any hope you had of people believing you are trying to make a valid point and not be antagonistic have gone out of the window.

Why did you have to call brightness babe.. not once but twice when she told you not to.

You did it to wind her up....

What does that have to do with current thinking in the medical profession on the subject of genetic conditions whether or not I call her 'babe'. She called me a paedophile - which is the greater insult? Well?

joe

Show me where it says that this is the current thinking of the medical profession.... Oh no, you can't.

Where did I call you a paedophile? I actually posted "It looks to me like you are now trying to wriggle out of your previous postings. You obviously sympathise with paedophiles or maybe lean that way yourself. Either way, you are the one who is making it up as you go along. "

I stand by what I said, maybe you do lean that way as you have already said that you sympathise wih them. 'maybe lean that way' is not the same as saying 'you are a paedo' is it? Saying that, you seem to chop and change your mind at the drop of a hat so maybe you'll think it is the same.

Carry on, call me babe. It isn't winding me up at all, it is just showing you up for what you are - an @rsehole and a tw@t :evil:

Sorry about that Mods but he is behaving like a prize turnip.

calling her babe has nothing to do with medical opinions etc or the discussion and I never said it had.
Whether it was right or wrong I believe brightness' comments about paedophilia were based on your own comments.
You calling her babe after she asked you not to was being childish and you know it.
There is no comparison with the reason why you continued to call her babe and why brightness talks of your apparent views on paedophiles and gays.

On that note.. lets talk about our sexual fancies and lets say that these are the fancies that we are born with...

If the object of our desire is adult and consents and no one is going to be abused or hurt or forced into any act then it doesnt matter a jot.

If the object of our desire is going to be hurt, abused, cant consent through age, doesnt consent, is forced into any act then it DOES MATTER.

If you like anal sex then that isnt conducive to procreation so do you class yourself as having a condition?
Do you think you should be incarcerated?

If it is true that you said on here that you like anal sex then jee whiz!!!
keep it to your self behind your locked door and stop putting your sex life in everyones face!!!

After all... that is what you saying gays must do!

Brightness said:
I do not consider paedophilia to be a condition. It is more an act of depravity.

Yes I agree it is in the majority of cases.

However, in my time I have looked after many people both men and women who have been identified as being paedophiles.
I remember one in particular he was on my caseload for about 2 yrs, he had systmatically been abused from being a baby until well into his 20's by his Dad, Uncles and Brothers, they used and abused him individually and together - the fact that he had moderate learning difficulties (unsuprising really) didn't help the fact that he thought this was the 'norm'.

Of course what he did was 100% wrong, absolutely no doubt about that - but somehow I couldn't help but feel sympathy for what his dreadful and horrific life experiences had resulted in the monster he'd become.

JulieL/B said:
Brightness said:
I do not consider paedophilia to be a condition. It is more an act of depravity.

Yes I agree it is in the majority of cases.

However, in my time I have looked after many people both men and women who have been identified as being paedophiles.
I remember one in particular he was on my caseload for about 2 yrs, he had systmatically been abused from being a baby until well into his 20's by his Dad, Uncles and Brothers, they used and abused him individually and together - the fact that he had moderate learning difficulties (unsuprising really) didn't help the fact that he thought this was the 'norm'.

Of course what he did was 100% wrong, absolutely no doubt about that - but somehow I couldn't help but feel sympathy for what his dreadful and horrific life experiences had resulted in the monster he'd become.

Julie, they do say that the abused become abusers and in cases like that, yes I do feel pity for them. However, lots of paedophiles have not been abused and are seen as 'pillars of the community'. That person you are citing probably didn't have any idea of what 'normal' was :( I'll bet about 95% of other paedophiles do.

yes and low medium and high risk are out there.
They can not be watched all of the time and are sometimes housed in very close proximity to others.
They also may hold jobs such as long distance wagon drivers and opportunities are rife.
Checks are made with them (that is those on registers) but are free to continue their ways and people living about them are oblivious to it.
I often get accused of being paranoid on this site and in some instances I am wary.
Where paedophiles/ sex offenders (young and old) are concerned, you just dont know. I know.
So, I personally find the link made by some, of gay people with paedophiles awful.
The debate on paedophiles is a different one to this topic but comparing gay paople to paedophiles is awful.
The consequences of a paedophiles actions are devastating.
The consequences of a gays actions are some very happy willing recipients!!

enough from me on this one.

I think things have gone way off topic here because too many assumptions are being brought in - the latest reseach shows both behavioural and genetic influences in paedophelia.

It is obvously a subject that invokes very strong opinions, and as such, conversations of this nature tend to never go anywhere productively, and usually turn into a heated arguement :rolleyes: ;)

I'm the first to say that I don't always agree with Joe - but in all fairness.... he hasn't actually said gay men are paedophiles has he?

JulieL/B said:
I'm the first to say that I don't always agree with Joe - but in all fairness.... he hasn't actually said gay men are paedophiles has he?

Well Julie, this is what he actually said...

joe-90 said:
OK, let me get what you are all saying straight:

A man is born gay, in some way he is gentetically programmed to have recreational sex with other men. He doesn't NEED to do it, it won't continue his genetic line - he simply likes to have sex with men for recreational purposes.

Now because of that, I have to look upon him as some kind of special human?
Are you kidding?

What about men that are genetically programmed to have recreational sex with children? That must be OK too is it? I mean, that is their genetics. Not their fault is it? We have to accept them 'for what their genes have made them'.

Just what is wrong with traditional values? Why can't men love women and have babies to further the race? Without them there wouldn't be such a thing as a 'gay' man.

Well?

joe

HE is the one who is banding gays and paedophiles together...

Sponsored Links
Back