Resetting ridge tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What sort of price should I expect to pay to have ridge tiles reset, some lead work around chimney and replacement of a couple of tiles? The house has two pitches, each approximately 8 metres long. No ridge tiles will need replacing.

Ta

Sponsored Links
a few things come into play will you need scaffold how much lead is required and are you saying theres 2 rooves 8m long approx 32-35 ridge tiles is it a slate or tile roof?

It's a tile roof, I get the impression that they won't use any scaffold, and I think it is more the lead clip rather than flashing, but I really don't know too much about roofing.

Sponsored Links
they will probably work from the box valley to replace ridge tiles and even fit new lead flashing up my way you would be looking between 5-8 hundred work wise your looking at approx two men 1 day plus overheads other prices may vary tho id always get at least 3 quotes

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back