Resiblock

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have 25l of resiblock paving sealer which is unopened and has been stored in my garage for quite some time. Unfortunately I just never got round to using it and I was planning on washing down the drive and sealing it now. However I have just noticed it is 5 months past the manufactures shelf life(18months). Do you think this will still be ok to use? In an ideal world I would bin it and buy some new but it’s quite expensive stuff!
Any advice of guidance would be greatly appreciated thanks

Sponsored Links
I have never used that make of sealer before so cannot guarantee my answer but it is a solvent based sealer the same as the acrylic sealer I use & that never goes off. There may be a possibility of yours going off if the tin is only part full & the solvent can evaporate thus making the sealer more concentrated & probably too quick drying

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back