Resin Bathroom worktop - contacts / advice

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all

My bathroom is nearly finished but for a bit of tiling & 'finding' a worktop I like

Now having been looking for some time I found a company that makes resin work tops. This was whilst in a bathroom showroom & based on the way it matches the bathroom fixtures/fittings, So I gave them the dimensions required.

Basically I need 2 lengths to cover the below

Sink & storage unit combined
1020mm x 360

Storage unit
422 x 220

I was rather taken aback by the quote of over £500???

Does this sound right to you guys?

Do you have any recommendations for bathroom worktop suppliers

Sponsored Links
If you "google resin worktops" there are many options, over £500 does sound expensive, your bath people are going to add their costs & profit on to the suppliers price.

Speak to a kitchen fitter a lot of them can do the resin stuff but to be honest they probably have to purchase a sheet of it and then anything left may be yours.

Speak to a kitchen fitter a lot of them can do the resin stuff but to be honest they probably have to purchase a sheet of it and then anything left may be yours.

The trouble with that is getting one that colour matches the fit of the bathroom.

I've searched Google and most links don't sell to the public or are only interested in fitting bathrooms, kitchens where there's money to be made & not just selling a single sheet to me.

As of yet I'm still looking for a decent supplier even if I have to buy a full sheet, whether it be resin or otherwise

Sponsored Links

The trouble with that is getting one that colour matches the fit of the bathroom.

I've searched Google and most links don't sell to the public or are only interested in fitting bathrooms, kitchens where there's money to be made & not just selling a single sheet to me.

As of yet I'm still looking for a decent supplier even if I have to buy a full sheet, whether it be resin or otherwise

its not cheap stuff, do you have a local granite company we have two round here and they both do resin and granite so quite lucky, they do still charge for a sheet though as does a friend of mine that does resin - it is quite labour intensive to do.

I will be honest I don't think £500 is that much of a surprise to me. most of the price will be in the sheet itself.

I'll have a good search again. I may have to stomach the cost to finish the bathroom off as the one I was quoted on was pretty much a perfect match
Thanks for your posts

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back