Resol Deltasol solar controller

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

Has anyone had any dealings with this controller?

It's a Resol Deltasol for solar thermal store and is not switching the solar pump on. It's attached to a gas boiler and cylinder with 3 port and the HW works fine running with gas. There's a mode switch underneath with I / Auto / 0 and the manual I've found online says it should run on constant when switched to I. The sensors seem to be reading 140deg from the panels and 25deg at the cylinder (it's sunny). Just wondering if I'm missing anything? (It's apparently worked fine over the years).
IMG_1359.JPG

Sponsored Links
Yeah the panels are too hot, it blocks the pump from bringing steam down from the roof, try it earlier in the morning, test you have live at the pump when the panel is 10oc hotter than the store,

You need to turn off your hot water from boiler on sunny days. Other wise solar has nothing to do. We havent used any gas all week all free hot water.

Any luck fixing the issue? I’m unable to find a manual for this particular controller. Would you mind posting the link here please?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back