Rindo Exterior flood light PIR Settings

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Recently bought Rindo 10W LED Flood Light + PIR from QVS with no set-up instructions, when enquired to QVS, they said there is no instructions, but advised to unclip front and adjust from inside which consists of about eight minute switches with eitherr an up or a down setting, but there appears to be no symbols under any of the switches.

Can anybody please suggest the positions for these switches to give normal use with the PIR activating for about 1-2 mins max.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks Bernard, I have emailed the Rindo UK contact you supplied and now wating a reply

Colin

Sponsored Links
So was I, however following Bernards advice, I have received a reply to my email with detailed and graphic instructions.

Again many thanks for interest shown as alway's when posting a question on this forum

Colin (redcap)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back