Risco and app

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Looking at getting a Risco Lightsys system installed. I will own the system when installed but will pay a yearly maintenance contract and I believe I have to pay Risco direct for APP control.
If I stop the maintenance contract/not have one can I still pay Risco direct to control with my phone?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
As it stood, the installer would have to release you for you to pay risco direct or pay another installer.

This will require your installer to release you, you could sign up with other providers, however it be cheaper to go it alone with risco as it stood in 2021.

Risco have officially released there new light system so would make sure that is what you have. Risco in my opinion have let installers down the last few years with the products they have made obsolete in the UK with little warning.

Risco in my opinion have let installers down the last few years
A lot of manufacturers have let us installers down with their app technology over the last few years. Pyronix and Orisec are the more stable one's in my opinion. Texecom do not give a **** about installers,bugs,fixers constantly. Risco app fairly stable,but have also had issues. All of them have to be fair.

Sponsored Links
Have to agree to some degree. Although had more complaints on Risco apps than any other.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back