Risco lightsys2: cannot acces riscocloud anymore with CS...

Reaction score
Country
France
Hello everyone,
I'm pretty new here I have checked a little bit the forum but do not had found an answer regarding my problem.
I have installed by myself a Risco lightsys 2 at home, all was working perfectly for years...it's was great !!!
I still have access with the mobile app... But my access with the Risco "CS" configuration software can no more connect to my lightsys2. I may have been broken more than one year... since I do not remember my last connection with CS... I suspect the Risco cloud to have updated something and I can no more access it.
And now I have some batteries to change, I cannot enter the maintenance mode or update my sensors/sirens stetting. Very unpleasant situation...
Please if you have some advices... Thanks in advance!

Sponsored Links
Risco changed the Rico cloud access for the CS software, it has to be registered through an engineers portal and those details are updated on the latest version of the CS software.

The app should continue to work just the CS software wont unless registerd through the portal.

Hi secureiam thank you so much,
It's been quite a long time since your answer but anyway thank you for your answer, you have confirmed my doubts.
So I have 2 options to be able to add new captors or to do maintenance:
- Paid for a external company to do so... And I must admit it's far from my original goal with risco, as make my choice because I was able to "Do it myself" at 100%.
Or
-If I Success to connect via local network with Configuration software... but I never success, I always failed to connect even when double checking network parameters...so frustrating...

If I cannot connect by myself and apply updates/maintenance anymore, I will loosethe reason I have done my original choice... and feel disappointed
And Clearly risco APP is not enough to manage correctly captors as some of mine are do not working anymore ans they are still view green in APP...And CS was useful to check...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back