1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Risco lightsys2: cannot acces riscocloud anymore with CS...

Discussion in 'Alarms, CCTV & Telephones' started by Laune, 8 Sep 2019.

1. Laune

Laune

Thanks Received:
    France
    Hello everyone,
    I'm pretty new here I have checked a little bit the forum but do not had found an answer regarding my problem.
    I have installed by myself a Risco lightsys 2 at home, all was working perfectly for years...it's was great !!!
    I still have access with the mobile app... But my access with the Risco "CS" configuration software can no more connect to my lightsys2. I may have been broken more than one year... since I do not remember my last connection with CS... I suspect the Risco cloud to have updated something and I can no more access it.
    And now I have some batteries to change, I cannot enter the maintenance mode or update my sensors/sirens stetting. Very unpleasant situation...
    Please if you have some advices... Thanks in advance!

2. secureiam

secureiam

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Risco changed the Rico cloud access for the CS software, it has to be registered through an engineers portal and those details are updated on the latest version of the CS software.

The app should continue to work just the CS software wont unless registerd through the portal.