Robot vacuum cleaner

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have 2 very hairy retrievers.
Always bloody moulting.
Constantly sweeping the hard wood floor and tiled kitchen downstairs.

Always fluff bunnies lurking under tables etc.

Any suggestions for a reasonably priced robot vac that does good job?

Like all these things, there's a huge range of prices and not sure what you get for your money.

TIA.

Sponsored Links
I have a few customers with expensive Samsung robotic cleaners. I have never seen them change the bags but I think that they must be tiny.

Have a look on Amazon. My wife had one, (before lending it to her dad who took it apart to see how it worked! :rolleyes: ).
Just set it up and leave it to do its stuff. It even had a gadget which you set at the top of the stairs if doing the bedrooms/landing. If it tried to go past the gadget beam it would simply turn round and carry on. When the battery got low it would take itself home for a re-charge.
Think it was called Ecovac but can't remember the model.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Amazon had a special quite some time ago , We got Eufy Boost no complaints at all does the job and gives the dog something to bark at.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back