Royal Cozyfire cutting out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Can somebody help me please? I have a Royal Cozyfire which keeps cutting out. It may do this after a few minutes or sometimes after one hour. I have changed the thermocouple (was this problem a couple of years ago) but this has made no difference. Is there anything else I should try before I scrap it for a new one? Cheers Jeff

Sponsored Links
+2. Easy fix, a registered engineer will know what is wrong before they even see the fire. So call one :!:

Sponsored Links
I thought the idea of these forums was to get help and advice from people who might, and are willing, to help so why are you being so negative?

I thought the idea of these forums was to get help and advice from people who might, and are willing, to help so why are you being so negative?

The fire is cutting out because the safety device which is designed to save your life is doing it 's job. Call an engineer ffs! It is better for us to be negative than for you to kill someone

Apologies for any offence caused but it doesn't hurt to be polite. I have now read the rules!

Damn the mods! Why do you delete my post? I was just saying what everyone was thinking :evil:

I would have liked to have seen what you were thinking.

In my view anyone who posts should read the rules first, after all they are highlighted in red.

They clearly state that we cannot give DIY gas advice.

This fault is an indication of a very dangerous appliance caused by a lack of regular servicing.

Tony

I would have liked to have seen what you were thinking.

Just told him where to go! (maybe not as politely as i could have) a few posts have been deleted by the mods from this thread but the op started to call us idiots because we were unable to advise him :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back