Royal wedding-street parties anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just heard on the radio that applications for street parties for the royal wedding are way below what they expected and will be nowhere near the last one, one guy was on possibly correct in stating tha last time you just organised street parties yourself but now you have to apply to the counci l for road closures and have liabilty isurance ect ect but my own thoughts are is that nobody is interested , I wont be watching it on tv and suspect only old poeple and sad poeple like spacecat will watch it

Sponsored Links
I had no idea peoples lives were so empty they had to celebrate the wedding of 2 upper class twits who belong to an out dated institution.

Thanks for the bank holiday, keep your wedding

Sponsored Links
I wont be watching it on tv and suspect only old poeple and sad poeple like spacecat will watch it

Not really..I'm retired and couldn't give a toss.In fact my Mother who died 4 years ago aged just over a 100 couldn't stand them...particularly 'The countries favourite Grandma' the Queen mother...she used to say..."All that woman's ever done is wave out of car windows" :)

All that woman's ever done is wave out of car windows

And drink like a fish!

I had no idea peoples lives were so empty they had to celebrate the wedding of 2 upper class twits who belong to an out dated institution.

What if they were Muslims, bet you would be their No1 fan then. :LOL:

What if they were Muslims, bet you would be their No1 fan then. :LOL:

I am an Aetheist as far as i am concerned ALL religeons are fairytales to make people feel happy with their lot ....

if you want to tug your ferlock to the royal family good luck to you i have better things to do

I am an Aetheist as far as i am concerned ALL religeons are fairytales to make people feel happy with their lot ....

if you want to tug your ferlock to the royal family good luck to you i have better things to do

One of the few things you've written that I'd agree with.

though I still think you're a cnt. :rolleyes:

One of the few things you've written that I'd agree with.

though I still think you're a cnt. :rolleyes:

:) :LOL: :)

only in your wet dreams. :rolleyes:

Trust me i never dream about scousers

no matter how nice looking a scouse bird might be ...once you get past the fake tan and too much make up

that f****n accent is enough to drive you to suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back