Royal wedding-street parties anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you find it boring .... and you would rather live in london with robberies,grime,crime, stabbings, gun culture ,druggies,burgulars,car crime , flooded with eastern europeans who,s only intent is crime...sirens and helicoptors flying around....... I would rather be bored
London is a ****hole and your welcome to it

Sponsored Links
I hope it all goes well for them but when you look at Alqueda, Irish paramilitaries, home-grown muslim terrorists, disenchanted Gadaffi supporters, Chav anarchists and nutters who want to be famous (Chapman/Lennon) there's plenty of reason to wonder if it will.

I hope it all goes well for them but when you look at Alqueda, Irish paramilitaries, home-grown muslim terrorists, disenchanted Gadaffi supporters, Chav anarchists and nutters who want to be famous (Chapman/Lennon) there's plenty of reason to wonder if it will.

apparently a spokesman said they dont mind them but they just hope that knobhead spacecat does not turn up

apparently a spokesman said they dont mind them but they just hope that knobhead spacecat does not turn up

He's so important, he'll have a front row seat. Right next to Elton and Becks no doubt.

Sponsored Links
So you find it boring .... and you would rather live in london with robberies,grime,crime, stabbings, gun culture ,druggies,burgulars,car crime , flooded with eastern europeans who,s only intent is crime...sirens and helicoptors flying around....... I would rather be bored
London is a s***hole and your welcome to it

I love the exaggeration and the racism
How about
CULTURE
ARTS
SHOPPING
PARKS
HERITAGE of which your all so fond
Business centre of england
HISTORY

London is a s***hole and your welcome to it

I love the exaggeration and the racism
How about
CULTURE
ARTS
SHOPPING
PARKS
HERITAGE of which your all so fond
Business centre of england
HISTORY

Yes, it has got them but dont just dwell on the posotive

No CUMBRIANS allowed in case they SHOOT UP THE PLACE :mrgreen:

backgunSP.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

what you dont see is poor old cumbrian thinks photoshop is the height of humourous sophistication

its a bit sad

I don't have Photo Shop. :rolleyes:

I bet people seeing the picture and your comment will see you for the sad lonely PC Spaceprat that you are and always will be.

And could you try and learn to spell. They have night classes which are normally free for people with mental heath issues. :LOL:

what you dont see is poor old cumbrian thinks photoshop is the height of humourous sophistication

its a bit sad

I don't have Photo Shop. :rolleyes:

I bet people seeing the picture and your comment will see you for the sad lonely PC Spaceprat that you are and always will be.

And could you try and learn to spell. They have night classes which are normally free for people with mental heath issues. :LOL:

Some people here are actually funny in their own way

but you are literally without wit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back