Royal wedding-street parties anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me i never dream about scousers

no matter how nice looking a scouse bird might be ...once you get past the fake tan and too much make up

I already knew it's not the birds you dream about. That "diversity co-ordinator" guess of whitespirits probably wasn't so far off the mark.

Sponsored Links
Trust me i never dream about scousers

no matter how nice looking a scouse bird might be ...once you get past the fake tan and too much make up

I already knew it's not the birds you dream about. That "diversity co-ordinator" guess of whitespirits probably wasn't so far off the mark.

calm down calm down calm down

talk about land of the DOLEY CHAV...i bet you STOLE the computer you are using for this website

Sponsored Links
A line from the origional post

I wont be watching it on tv and suspect only old poeple and sad poeple like spacecat will watch it

Also spaceknob, before you goknocking any other city may I just remind you the LONDON is the most crime ridden place in the uk...TOWER HAMLETS the most depived area in the uk/... Edinburgh has a major drug problem,,,second to....... you guessed it LONDON....

Glass houses and stones come to mind

Also spaceknob, before you goknocking any other city may I just remind you the LONDON is the most crime ridden place in the uk...TOWER HAMLETS the most depived area in the uk/... Edinburgh has a major drug problem,,,second to....... you guessed it LONDON....

Still the only city in the uk worth living in

Still the only city in the uk worth living in

what about birmingham?
hardly any white british born folk left here any more and descending day by day.

would of thought you would of loved it here :unsure:

She was my favourite DR WHO assistant when i was a nipper and very fanciable to boot

Only 63 sad news

Just another one of them scouse birds you can't stand. :LOL: :LOL:

I had no idea peoples lives were so empty they had to celebrate the wedding of 2 upper class twits who belong to an out dated institution.

Thanks for the bank holiday, keep your wedding

One's upper class the other is only lower middle class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back