Rubber chippings

Tjs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi does anyone know if you can buy rubber chippings in stores like b and q, home base, screw fix etc. thanks

Sponsored Links
That's a very tidy job. I've gone for edging which isn't too high and I've found some rubber chippings from re-bound, they were the cheapest place. It's the delivery price that bumps it up, otherwise a pretty decent price.

Sponsored Links
That's a very tidy job. I've gone for edging which isn't too high and I've found some rubber chippings from re-bound, they were the cheapest place. It's the delivery price that bumps it up, otherwise a pretty decent price.

Thanks.

Its just a few decking board off cuts that came in useful.

I also put boards under the trampoline and fixed it to them so it stays level and does not sink.

Did you spot the mistake?

As i am bit large for the trampoline i did not pay attention to where the door to it is so its right of center in that image and i had to move it.

DOH.

Serves em right for not lettin me play in it...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back