Rubber flooring, how and where.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a job coming up for a seating area at a small hall. We have been asked to fit the floor with rubber, something that wont slip. We don't have a problem with actually laying the floor its just the rubber for on top which is the problem. Has anybody any experience with rubber flooring and if so what are the best ways to install and fit it?

Sponsored Links
We bought some rubber matting a while back for a small section at work, we needed it when we where moving materials across a wood floor. I think in these circumstances this sort of thing is a must. I think the sort of thing you might be looking for is mats that comes in large sections? We ended up buying around 10m of matting from Floormats UK. I'm not that sure about the best ways to install it as we just use it free on the floor, but I should imagine something like an adhesive should work just fine, depends how its going to be used I suppose.

http://www.floormats.co.uk/commercial-matting/rubbermatting

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back