rubber gaskets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
need to get hold of some rubber to make afew gaskets what im after is simler in size and thick ness of say the sealing rubber that comes on a flush sypon,, any on know were i buy it from??

Sponsored Links
Try ARCO Ltd - However you don't say what the gaskets are for you must make sure the material use choose is suitable for the task you have in mind i.e compatible with oils, or potable water or magic pixie dust or whatever!! ;) [/youtube]

Speaking as a Northern cheapskate, rubber from inner tubes is about that thickness, and car / agricultural stuff can be quite a size.
Makes superb masks..... :p
John :)

Burnerman";p="1812569 said:
Speaking as a Northern cheapskate, rubber from inner tubes is about that thickness, and car / agricultural stuff can be quite a size.
Makes superb masks..... :p
John :)

Not a gimp mask I hope :eek:

Sponsored Links
the rubber is to make a diafram for a drop valve and to Carrie in the van,, should i come across any thing unusual,,, story is i visited a customer who told me thay had a very old toilet 30 years old, and it worked by pulling a button on top,,, i thought thay were mistaken as ive never come across a drop valve more than say 15 years max... how ever on the visit thay told me it was italy and was 30 years old,, all it needs is a simple gasket but i cant id the drop valve so i cant get one,,, even if thay were avalable,, tried all mine in the van and non match ... its simler to say a 1 1/4 whb washer,,, as any one come across an older drop valve???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back