Rubber washer seal fittings

Sponsored Links
would this be preferable?
Pipestation Bolofix 15mm X 1/2" Male Iron Flat Faced Isolating Valve for Tap Connector Flexi Pipes Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WRQD...abc_4SP2FA9BWXWNEQHHF7JN?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Always buy reputable ISO valves if you can, never used these ones so couldn't comment on how well they would last. What you fitted is the better option, coupled with good quality ISO's. Either those or use these into the ISO valves.

th

The shower hose washers usually don't fit, I've tried them before, well when I say they don't fit, the ones for showers hoses I've tried don't but they seem to change all the time.

Always buy reputable ISO valves if you can, never used these ones so couldn't comment on how well they would last. What you fitted is the better option, coupled with good quality ISO's. Either those or use these into the ISO valves.

th

The shower hose washers usually don't fit, I've tried them before, well when I say they don't fit, the ones for showers hoses I've tried don't but they seem to change all the time.

Plagarist !!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back