RUBI TS60

Sponsored Links
Yes looking to buy, time to upgrade my old rail cutter.
A little saving there and I can also get 6.5% cash back from their site.
So less than £200.

In 2006, i bought a Rubi TS50 Plus, online, from UK Tooltrader for just under £150.00 inc VAT. It came with the case and 3 cutting wheels. To pay around £200/220,, now,, 6 years on, for a bigger, Rubi "TS60" Plus, is not bad value at all in my opinion. I'd go for it PBD. Happy New Year Mucca and RichC too, and all the others here at the Tiling Forum . ;)

Sponsored Links
Happy New Year Mucca and RichC too, and all the others here at the Tiling Forum . ;)
Thanks for that mate & a HNY to you too; & to everyone else. ;)

I’m still suffering the effects of hosting Christmas & last weekends NY binge, both me head & wallet have suffered badly :cry: + I’ve just booked 2 holidays before June! :LOL:

tilerite stuff is good for diy/semi pro - we sell loads of it and don't get complaints, but every fixer i know has a RUBI they are the best bits of kit going. Stick to RUBI.....they'll last you years.

Tilerite nippers etc are all good bits of kit though, usually better or equivalent to the more expensive stuff

Everyman and his dog is selling RUBI online, so i dont think i can compete with the prices you've already seen - will check tomorrow though.

Hi prentice - i can't match that price and make it even close to worthwhile sorry mate.
No worries, your time and consideration is very much appreciated, thank you kindly for trying.
I have noticed that topstiles have the rail cutter up at £200 to, did try to get some trade discount but they say it is the lowest price in the country for the TS60+

seems to be getting some bad press on the breaker. mostly by people who are used to a TS60

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back