1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

RWB7 timeswitch and thermostat help

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by Boiler_Numpty, 16 Jan 2016.

Tags:
  1. Boiler_Numpty

Boiler_Numpty

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    My mum recently passed away. The insurance company have said that I need to set the central heating in her house to come on whenever the temperature drops below 5 celcius.
    I have no idea how to do this and have no manual for the RWB7 / thermostat. I've googled for a manual but the only thing I can find is completely useless to a central heating numpty like me. Can anyone provide (extremely) simple step by step instructions on what I need to do. Any help much appreciated.

2. Echo the husky

Echo the husky

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Push the select button several times on the the programmer until ON is indicated. Then set the room thermostat to an appropriate setting.

3. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local