Ryobi EPS80RS Sanding Sheets?

Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Folks,

I have a Ryobi EPS80RS Mouse Sander - I need a ton of replacement sanding sheets for it, as I have a bucket of detail work coming up.

I can't tell easily if any of the generic sheets from Amazon like this one, will fit it.

Are these all fairly compatible, and I can go ahead and order safely?

Ray K

Sponsored Links
Although sanding sheets look the same they often aren't the same because of slight variations in size or shape.
What I have done in the past is to go to the likes of B&Q or Homebase with my sander, selected a pack of what looks suitable then asked permission to open it and check. If they fit I buy the pack but then order further packs on Amazon.

Try to match up the holes in the sole plate if you can, Ray - it'll make any dust extraction better. Hook and loop sheets for me!
John :)

Sponsored Links
When I run out of paper for my small Festool delta sander I just use a stanley knife to cut a piece from one of the larger sander's paper. I then use a hole punch or screw driver to make the dust extraction holes.

When feeling particularly lazy. I just use the whole oversized sheet of paper and fold it as appropriate. It has the advantage/disadvantage of sanding the edge I want to sand and any meeting edge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back