sabre 24 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i ve got sabre 24 boiler seem to be working ok with a ik up when ch on boiler come on and off but seem to be a bit to hot as the hot water flow get hot even not using the tap so hot to the point the pipe outside the boiler (which is pvc type)burst 3 time in the past 2 weeks i change the stat on the hot water pipe near the heat exchanger no change there are 2 stat on the left on the heat exchanger do you think that might be faulty??any help would be appreciate thanks.

Sponsored Links
There seems to be something seriously wrong with your boiler.

My advice would be to get a boiler engineer to see it as it could be a fault with a serious safety issue!

Tony

my hot water pipe burst again this morning without using the tap only ch was on, anyone had any idea what might be wrong with the system,WHY IS THE HOT WATER PIPE GET HOT WHEN CH WORKING please can someone give me an idea .

Sponsored Links
For your own safety, I'd recommend you phone an RGI engineer before using it again!

Oh and post a picture of the boiler and showing the pipework leading to it please and the plastic pipe that keeps bursting.

at the moment hot water perfect without ch BG man coming 2morow morning will keep you update thanks.

How close to the boiler does the plastic go?
not to far from the boiler pipe goes up next to boiler to the ceiling.would say about 10 to 12 inch after the boiler.BG man coming 2 morow see what excuse they going to give me will keep you inform.

BGman came this morning replace heater censor seem to be working ok now thanks for your advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back