Sabre 29he plus boiler not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Boiler not working , Fan not rotating, have replaced fan and circuit board but still no change . I've seen people are saying to clean and check the Venturi ?? But where do I find this ?

Sponsored Links
Oh dear....Venturi is part of the control board.
Tis a shame you've had to spend all that money....I guess you'll be spending some more.

I've replaced the control board already !
Still nothing working the fan doesn't spin , big have replaced the fan too

Sponsored Links
Big what ? why did big not repair your boiler if replacing the fan did not work ? is big a friend of yours ? the suspense is killing me.:eek:

Yes sorry , I don't mean to write big! Just saying the pcl and fan have both been replaced

well that is two very expensive parts that you have replaced , which were not needed , and you shouldnt have been messing about in there anyway, and it is definately not the venturi

Oh well do you know what it may be then ?
I've not done it myself I've had a professional in each time , and each time it's still not worked

you need a better Professional , the one you are using knows diddly squat, where in the UK are you ?

And don't pay them if the boiler isint working when they leave.

You should not have to pay for a wrong diagnosis or for new parts which do not fix the problem!

I do hope you did not pay for anything.

You need an honest engineer who will give NO FIX- NO FEE basis repair.

British Gas and I think Vokera both do a fixed price repair.

Although a local independent is likely to be a little cheaper depending what is wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back