SAD NEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just been on the radio that Huntley is seriously ill after being stabbed.

What is the world coming to!

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
what horrible news.. that he's still alive...

The guy has tried to commit suicide more than once.

He should be kept alive to suffer each day in prison. He should live each day in fear and in pain.

Allowing him to die would be an easy way out.

I would like to see him eventually go insane with the torment.

Bastard.

Sponsored Links
no he should not be kept alive, prison is not suffering these days, it's not like they do hard labour or are locked in an 8 x 4 cell wit nothing to look at but the walls for hours on end, they have tv's games consoles and most of the luxuries of home in there these days..

I recon we get an old oil tanker and convert it to be rowed by the 20000 inmates that would be kept on it.. then just pilot it in a big circle in the middle of the atlantic..

Imagine you are in your 30s and have to wake up each morning facing another 20 yrs or so of life in prison having to watch over your shoulder ALL the time.

To me it would be a living hell and is no more than he deserves. Each day must seem like a week when you have lost your liberty.

Scum like him should suffer for the rest of his life like the poor families are suffering because of his actions. :(

Unfortunately the barsteward isn't that serious, he's been sent back to nick. Maybe a kindly 'trustee' could give him a painful injection to calm him down but get the drug wrong and it actually gives him a bad trip like on LSD.

Imagine you are in your 30s and have to wake up each morning facing another 20 yrs or so of life in prison having to watch over your shoulder ALL the time.

To me it would be a living hell and is no more than he deserves. Each day must seem like a week when you have lost your liberty.

Scum like him should suffer for the rest of his life like the poor families are suffering because of his actions. :(

for the past 14 years I have gotten up in the morning and then sat and watched tv / internet / played computer games until bed time.. ( broken only by the need for food and bathroom breaks. with the ocasional jolly out to shop for groceries.. and work of course. )
I recon I could do another few years of this no problem.. even better if someone else was doing my laundry and cooking for me..

Is their anyone else in your home Coljack that might want to slash your throat or stick a pen in your eye socket?

If there was I don't think you would think it so cushy!

Unfortunately the barsteward isn't that serious, he's been sent back to nick. Maybe a kindly 'trustee' could give him a painful injection to calm him down but get the drug wrong and it actually gives him a bad trip like on LSD.

What ingenious ways to give pain ,eh.

no he should not be kept alive, prison is not suffering these days, it's not like they do hard labour or are locked in an 8 x 4 cell wit nothing to look at but the walls for hours on end, they have tv's games consoles and most of the luxuries of home in there these days..

I recon we get an old oil tanker and convert it to be rowed by the 20000 inmates that would be kept on it.. then just pilot it in a big circle in the middle of the atlantic..

The money spent on these criminals would be better spent elswhere, I agree totally with you CJ. It's like a holiday( similar to butlins :eek: ) but you get everything done for you, that's the difference.
This aint punishment, it's a JOKE.

Always good to hear how the "civilised" want to treat the sick members of the species. Lock him up forever, give him pain and watch him squirm eh? At least he was honest about his depravity. :confused:

You know what? I think you're right.
We should all apologise to that man and release him immediately, with enough compensation to buy himself a nice secluded house where he can indulge his desires to his hearts content.
I'm glad I've had a change of heart on this. I feel so much more "civilised" now.

it's a simple fact that this country no longer exercises capital punishment, so alternatives have to be found. in previous times there were no facilities for long term imprisonment for 'serious' offenders, so sentencing was swift and harsh.
today we like to think our penal system is more humane. we can't all agree with it but it's where we're at.
i've said it before that the system is a compromise, and a very expensive one, but personally i don't wish to see someone hung draw and quartered because they have a sick mind. out of 60 million people there are bound to be a percentage who act in ways the rest of society finds repulsive.
for incurable sex offenders, castration is a viable option as it would appear that no amount of 'therapy' is effective, but where offences involve murder, perhaps a very severe form of incarceration would be a better deterrent, as i don't agree with the comfortable lifestyle some serious offenders appear to enjoy at the expense of taxpayers.
it's a complicated and sad subject, and i wish that mere words could provide comfort to the families of victims, but i know that's not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back