safe pond for a school

breezer said:
WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

you are just whinging for the sake of it, so one more time

WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

(190)

Well Breezer, old chap (or old girl possibly, as your name doesn't give clue to your gender), I really, honestly thought I was giving some useful feedback to anyone embarking on a similar project. And I thought that the purpose of this site was to share experiences - hopefully without hysterical attacks using emotive language, and, heaven forfend, the deadly bold capitals - the cyber-equivalent of throwing your teddy out of the pram.

<Insults over>

Maybe up there in Clackmannanshire if you only get part of what you've paid for you just say "OK, bad luck, never mind, I got most of it".

Maybe..... if you are given a helpline number which you can ring during installation when you need to know how to do the job with half the critical parts missing and and when you ring it no f**ker's there and no-one replies to the voicemail which you are asked to leave in the hope that "we''ll get back to you"........... you say "Oh, he must have popped out to the shops, never mind, it'll wait".

Call me a whinger if you will, but if I've paid 600 quid for a few kilos of plastic and aluminium, having discussed and agreed at length on the phone the quantities of bits I need, and, on the day I need them I find I've got several critical parts missing and there's no-one on the phone to vent my spleen on, or even to advise me how to cope with the shortage.... if after that I have a little moan, yes.......I AM A WHINGER and proud of it!

<adopt serious demeanour>

You seem to be quite a leading light on this site and I am really bemused at your attitude to what I thought was a bit of honest feedback to fellow DIYers. You notice I gave credit where due.

Maybe our fellow DIY chums can adjudicate on this little contrtemps and let us know what they think...............and if I lose, I'M B**GERING OFF TO SCREWFIX!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back