Safety Goggles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question - I've tried a couple of safety goggles/glasses, but found nothing really good. Any recommendations? Part of the problem (I reckon) is my head size (smallish) - are there such things as adjustable ones?

Goggle eyed SB :eek:

Sponsored Links
We used to be supplied by safety specs and goggles at work but none were suitable for those wearing glasses.
The firm eventually told us to get safety glasses made for us by our own optitians and get the bill sent to the firm.
All these glasses had was a small side shield fitted and they soon became loose and useless.
From then on I always wore a full face mask which overcomes these problems.
Most masks now have a brow piece that stops swarf falling over the top & into the eyes.
If you buy one make sure you can get replacement masks for it or you will have to replace the whole mask when it gets too scratched to see out of.
Any engineering supplier should have them as well as MachineMart or Screwfix etc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back