Safety Lockout

Status
Not open for further replies.
joe-90 said:
If Penster has a sense of humour - she might just disappear never to post again
Joe, if you had a sense of honour - you might just disappear never to post again.

Penster, look, we've got to 10 pages, isn't that enough for you? Put us out of our misery.

Sponsored Links
chrishutt said:
joe-90 said:
If Penster has a sense of humour - she might just disappear never to post again
Joe, if you had a sense of honour - you might just disappear never to post again.

What's it to you whether I post or not? If you don't like my posts - don't read them. I don't like Eastenders -so guess what - I don't watch it. Pretty simple really isn't it?

joe

joe-90 said:
If you don't like my posts - don't read them
Joe, I love your posts - they're hilarious in a sort of ironic way. It's just that I can't believe someone's willing to make such a complete ar$e of themselves for the amusement of others.

chrishutt said:
joe-90 said:
If you don't like my posts - don't read them
Joe, I love your posts - they're hilarious in a sort of ironic way. It's just that I can't believe someone's willing to make such a complete ar$e of themselves for the amusement of others.

The irony is that you cannot out-argue me. All you can do is post abuse - which I don't do. I'm a man's man - I'll say it to your face or I'll not say it at all. After all, we all know that the only posters that post abuse are those that are losing the argument.

This thread has turned into a farce anyway. The original poster is taking the wee-wee by refusing to post about the subject.

It's really quite funny.

I hope she leaves without ever saying what the fault was. That would be a right old laugh.

Now lighten up, Chris. You know I'm no fool or you and your buddies wouldn't be getting so hot under the collar about me posting.

Chill out.

joe (passes Chris a cold tinnie)

Sponsored Links
Penster - please don't be distracted by joe. By all means enjoy the suspense, but have a heart and repay the advice that you've been given in good faith.

chrishutt said:
Penster, look, we've got to 10 pages, isn't that enough for you? Put us out of our misery.

Actually no. I was going for the record but I guess I'll have to settle for 2nd place.

ok, so the BG guy eventually turns up. I wasn't rude, well, not as rude as I could've been. But I was steaming. So, I asked him to excuse me for being pee'd off but it was the 6th visit and I was fed up, to which he replied "right".

I left him to it. He replaced the PCB but not the thermostat cos he said the thermostat needed manual resetting, and as I switched it off at the wall to reset it, it was not possible that it was the thermostat. Honestly, the info I get from BG guys is really dependent on who gives it. Their stories just don't add up.

So, here we are on Sunday, the boiler has not locked out and I am in heaven :D Do you know how nice it is to have a LONG shower? To be able to wash without worrying the water will pop. To wake up and it not be freezing cold. Bliss.

So, I guess this is the end, the red curtain is at long last being drawn. Just leaves me to say a big thank-you for all your help and advice. It was.......er.......fun (and very entertaining).

joe-90 said:
The irony is that you cannot out-argue me.
joe, you've already been out-argued - it's just that you're the only person who hasn't noticed. Nobody needs to argue with you, your're doing it with yourself - need I remind you of this one....

joe-90 said:
So actually, I've got it wrong way round.
Something else you wrote did have some resonance for me - it's clear that you're a problem, albeit a very small one. It's generally held that every problem has a solution, so all we have to do is find it. And I think we have.

Come on Penster, be a sport. All those posts and none of them right. Disappear into the night and we'll laugh about it for weeks will 'me and the lads'. It's your chance of immortality. Probably the longest running thread in the forums history and you could end it by never ending it. A sort of 'Never ending Story'.

joe

Darn! I'm too late.

By the way, if you go back about a thousand pages you'll find that I said it was the PCB and not the flow switch. So I guess I was right all along.

Did anyone else get it right? Or was I the only one? Go back to page 5 and have a look if you don't believe me.

joe-90 said:
Darn! I'm too late.

By the way, if you go back about a thousand pages you'll find that I said it was the PCB and not the flow switch. So I guess I was right all along.

Did anyone else get it right? Or was I the only one?
Yes joe - you were right all along. We were all wrong. You are the only intelligent poster on this topic.

Softus said:
Yes joe - you were right all along. We were all wrong. You are the only intelligent poster on this topic.

Glad you don't have any hard feelings. If I can help out again in the future I won't hesitate to join in. That's the sorta guy I am ya know.

joe (Happy as Larry at getting it right)

Thankfully we know what kind of guy you are, and you're welcome to have the last word - can you hear us all laughing at you?

Softus said:
Thankfully we know what kind of guy you are, and you're welcome to have the last word - can you hear us all laughing at you?

err no. Do you mean laughing with me? Did you get it right Softus? Did I mention that I got it right? Was I the only one to get it? I think I prolly was ya know.

joe (off to bed a happy chappy)

Well, that's it then.......

Time for cocoa and bed, night night all.

Don't think I said PCB, but then it was so many pages back that I can't really be bothered to look.

Thanks Penster, it's been a blast. You will look us up again if your microwave blows-up, it won't be the same without you.

...that's the milk boiling...

Yes, all credit to Tony (Agile). And thanks to Penster for being so sporting about it all. Remember us the next time it goes wrong. Hasta pronto (Google it).

PS. What was the bad news, Penster? The thread finally coming to an end?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back