Sainsburys tile spacer appeal!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought a pack of sainsburys tile spacers in a tube (600 x 3mm) last year, finally got round to doing some bathroom tiling with them and now they're discontinued - sainsburys can't find any in any stores.

The annoying thing is I turned them horizontal to get a thinner mortar gap then pulled them out as adhesive dried. The gap is less than 2mm and having bought spacers from collinsons, b and q and wickes, I can't find anything with the same gap. Got another 4m of tiling to do and whether I do it or a tiler will have to be done 1m at a time as I've only got 300 left.

Anybody have a pack of these they can sell me? Or anyone know who makes the same ones?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Well, I may have to. That's what I meant about only being able to do 1m at a time, need 3 spacers per tile, 14 rows x about 7 tiles each row. Makes it a long process as they'll have to be removed and cleaned up each time.

Have you tried Homebase? Are't they part of the Sainsburys group?

Sponsored Links
Ah, didn't know that. I had a look on Saturday but they were all out of all sizes. Will give them another go. Thanks for the idea.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back