salamander ESP 100 cpv

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
can any one help me , i have a salamander ESP100 cpv pump which is fitted in the loft it feeds 2 bathrooms which both have showers just recently the pump has started running when its not in use, for example when you have finished getting a shower the pump starts up for a few seconds then stops and this continues until you turn it offf from the mains i have contacted salamander and they advised me to check the expansion chamber i removed the dust cap pressed in the valve i was told if there was water in the chamber the diaphragm had gone there was no sign of water or air , i have got water flowing into the pump so there is no problem with that, the pump is roughly 3 years old and is out of warranty as you are probably aware these pumps are very expensive can any one give me some good advice

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back