Salus RF500 -- Ideal Logic Combi 24 wiring

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help with coonnect them together. This boiler was working with the same salus before but salus RF500 is damaged, and someone remove cables. I have exacly the same new room thermostat.
I think to connect:
Salus --- Boiler
Com - room stat (first on right terminal)
NO - timer (second terminal)
L - L
N - N
before remove link between room stat/timer terminals

Is it correct?

Attachments

• Bez tytułu3.png
    Bez tytułu3.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 3,264
  • Bez tytułu2.png
    Bez tytułu2.png
    167.5 KB · Views: 662
  • Bez tytułu1.png
    Bez tytułu1.png
    151.2 KB · Views: 4,805
  • Bez tytułu.png
    Bez tytułu.png
    191 KB · Views: 1,578
Sponsored Links
The wiring depends upon the requirements of your heating system. If you have wired up the replacement receiver exactly the same as the original, then it should be OK.

The link at the boiler shown in your diagram labelled 'Room Stat Timer' should be removed (it may have gone already) and the two terminals connected to 'NO' and 'COM' at the Salus receiver. It doesn't matter which way around. Then the Salus receiver also requires a permanent Live and Neutral to L & N respectively.

I think it may be possible that because you have retained the existing room thermostat, that the thermostat and receiver are operating on different frequencies and have not been paired. In this case they will not be communicating with each other. Check that their settings correspond. If they don't, remove all power from both units, including batteries, match the frequencies, then return power and press reset.

Last edited:
Many thanks for answer, I will connect it tommorow and let You know if that works, tkanks again !

Sponsored Links
Not working... salus works good i can see green light and hear relay but no answer from boiler, hope installer will repair it tommorow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back