Salus Solar Panel

He said "the worst thing about installing solar was the sense of remorse on people's faces when they realised how much they had been ripped off"

While I know what he meant, we don't have that problem as we install system as listed above sub £3000.00p yet others are charging two or even three times as much.

tony

Sponsored Links
Been asked to quote on supplying a Salus Solar panel but i can't seem to find a stockist......any of you guy's got a contact/web site please

Why Salus Solar, a controls company with no experience or knowledge of solar systems

Salus is a huge business making OEM equipment for a surprising number of the large heating controls companies. They are also making OEM controls for other industries as well as the solar industry, where I suppose they have seen a sharp increase in demand.

Salus Solar brought in from Europe (as WB etc) the technology together with experienced people to set it all up.

tony

Sponsored Links
Been asked to quote on supplying a Salus Solar panel but i can't seem to find a stockist......any of you guy's got a contact/web site please
for salus solar and controls try westminsterheating.com based in the midlands

Does anyone know of a web site which lists all the solar panels on the market with their technical details?

Tony

Sorry I missed this earlier.

The place I use a lot is

http://www.navitron.org.uk/

in fact they have thier own forum

http://www.navitron.org.uk/forum/

HTH

mike

I had a solar water heating system installed by a good company up in suffolk they were very honest in that they said there was practically very little difference in performance between the solar collectors and that the maintenance of the systems was the real issue

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back