samsung washing machineb1245as

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi i have a samsung washing machine that has a child lock fuction the buttob actidently got pressed before start button was press and will not reset have turned off at wall and pressed rinse and spin buttons together and switched on machine it will then show 6 12 on screen and when you press start button it shos l, uh,5 at differnt intervals then appears to work but when you switch it back on again child lock light still lit and can not press and button because of it and will not finish cycle i am art a loss what to do next can anyone help me
thanks
sue banks

Sponsored Links
If this is a question about how to deactivate the child lock function then it should all be explained in your user manual (usually you need to press the start button for 3 - 5 secs to activate or deactivate the child lock). If for some reason you do not have a user manual then you can download one here http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/main/supportMain.do

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back