Santon Premier Plus Unvented system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone help me please. I had a Santon Premier plus fitted a while ago to over come the issue of pressure whilst running more than one shower. it has however failed to resolve the issue as when either another tap or shower is on the pressure drops. Is there something that needs to be done to the setting? There are two mains wires that come out of teh unit, one is attached to the wall, the other is wired to a plug but isn't plugged in does this impact things. Sorry i appreciate these are real base questions but i don't understand the system. You help would be greatly appreciated! thanks :oops:

Sponsored Links
Sounds to me as though your pressure and flow rates weren't tested before the unvented was advised/fitted. What is the cold water like (pressure ane flow)?

Thanks Mick. I don't think the flow was measured, the hot water pressure is much better than the cold! not sure that helps.

Sponsored Links
you cant have more pressure on the hot because the cold supplies the hot.
There might be a restriction on the cold which is reducing the flow, assuming the showers are mixers, they should be balanced so any other usage, if it affects the shower both hot and cold would be equally affected so although the flow may reduce the temp should not change.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back