How to isolate Santon Premier Plus

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya,

I would like to change my taps (doesn't have isolation valve) and would like to know if anyone knows how or can I isolate the system (Santon Premier Plus) by not drain all the hot water in the tank?

IMG_20171230_113155.jpg

Thanks,

Sponsored Links
Just in case you havnt got a blanced cold check that it isolates the cold as well by opening the tap

just turn off your mains stoptap and let out the excess pressure. at most it will be only a couple of gallons and then you can change both taps. have assumed that you don't already isolating valves below the taps. if you do then then you only need turn them off!

Sponsored Links
just turn off your mains stoptap and let out the excess pressure. at most it will be only a couple of gallons and then you can change both taps. have assumed that you don't already isolating valves below the taps. if you do then then you only need turn them off!
Ya, there is no isolated valve below the taps. So, I going to change the taps and install the isolation connector as well.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back