Sarah Palin - As thick as the proverbial

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you haven't seen the numerous gaffs she has made, Youtube is full of them. Have a look, its frightening to think that this woman could have been VP! :eek: Even her own party have started 'spilling the beans' now that the race is over. These comments are from 'inside' the Republican camp.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081106/twl-palin-said-africa-was-a-country-3fd0ae9.html

Palin 'Said Africa Was A Country'

Sarah Palin did not know Africa was a continent rather than a country, according to information leaking out from the failed Republican campaign.

Aides to John McCain were shocked by the gaps in the Alaska Governor's knowledge at briefings after she was announced as his running mate, according to Fox News chief political correspondent Carl Cameron.

"She didn't understand, McCain aides told me, that Africa was a continent and not a country and actually asked them if South Africa wasn't just part of the country as opposed to a country in the continent," he said on The O'Reilly Factor programme.

Mrs Palin was also unable to name the countries involved in the North American Free Trade Agreement, which was "a major campaign issue", Cameron said.

Infighting over her performance intensified after her interview with Katie Couric of CBS, for which she refused preparation, was widely criticised.

"It didn't go well," Cameron said.

"She blamed Nicole Wallace, a senior adviser who had worked for CBS with Couric and had organised some of that interview, and then the rift began to really unfold.

"That refusal of debate preparation caused some problems."

He went on: "Afterwards, Mrs Palin began to attack staff and suggest she was mishandled and communicated that to some people within the McCain campaign and outside."

Mrs Palin became a nightmare to deal with and started to throw tantrums over negative press, Cameron's sources told him.

"The way I understand it, there were times when she would be so nasty and angry to staff that they were virtually reduced to tears.

"There was throwing of paperwork and things of that nature."

McCain staff also suggested to the Fox correspondent that Mrs Palin was a "shopaholic" who bought extra clothes despite the Republican party spending a reported $150,000 on her wardrobe.
If she wasn't such a tyrant I'd feel sorry for her... she really is as thick as ****!

Sponsored Links
Could you honestly say the world would be safer,if she had the codes?

Its a relief she did'nt get in

Question: What is America's first line of missile interceptor defense that protects the entire United States ?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.

Question: What is the ONLY National Guard unit on
permanent active duty?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard

Question: Who is the Commander in Chief of the 49th Missile
Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard?

Answer: Governor Sarah Palin, Alaska

Question: What U.S. governor is routinely briefed on
highly classified military issues, homeland security, and
counter terrorism?

Question: What U.S. governor has a higher classified
security rating than either candidate of the Democrat Party?

According to the Washington Post, she first met with McCain
in February, but nobody ever found out. This is a woman used
to keeping secrets. She can be entrusted with our national
security, because she already is.

Sponsored Links

Question: What is America's first line of missile interceptor defense that protects the entire United States ?

Answer: 49th Missile Defense Battalion of Alaska National Guard.

etc etc etc...
I understand WD that your response is aimed at deacon but all of that isn't an IQ rating. Keeping 'secrets' ain't no IQ rating. NOT launching an all out Nuclear Attack ain't no IQ rating. A person's IQ is difficult to measure from a series of interviews and comments but some of the things this idiot said gave the game away! We can argue all day about the IQ of Bush but to me he doesn't seem as single bloody minded as Palin. The woman was offered pre-interview coaching by her team but turned it down then when she was exposed as the thickest brick in the pile she threw a rage at the very team who tried to give credibility to the numb nut!

Defend her all you like, she's still as thick as pig shyte.

Defend her all you like, she's still as thick as pig shyte

You make her sound better all the time. Sexy and dumb - a perfect combination. ;)

are bush brown & blair cleaver , are all the bankers cleaver and what brain of the universe has obama got, that makes him the new master of all things .
Nobody outside of U,S,A and most in it ever heard of him till this year :confused: mrs palin would have done the job her party wanted her to do they would have made sure of it , be aware of false prophets, ;)

are bush brown & blair cleaver , are all the bankers cleaver and what brain of the universe has obama got, that makes him the new master of all things .
Nobody outside of U,S,A and most in it ever heard of him till this year :confused: mrs palin would have done the job her party wanted her to do they would have made sure of it , be aware of false prophets, ;)
That argument works both ways!

I understand WD that your response is aimed at deacon but all of that isn't an IQ rating. Keeping 'secrets' ain't no IQ rating. NOT launching an all out Nuclear Attack ain't no IQ rating. A person's IQ is difficult to measure from a series of interviews and comments but some of the things this idiot said gave the game away! We can argue all day about the IQ of Bush but to me he doesn't seem as single b****y minded as Palin. The woman was offered pre-interview coaching by her team but turned it down then when she was exposed as the thickest brick in the pile she threw a rage at the very team who tried to give credibility to the numb nut! so are they any better...

I understand WD that your response is aimed at deacon but all of that isn't an IQ rating. Keeping 'secrets' ain't no IQ rating. NOT launching an all out Nuclear Attack ain't no IQ rating. A person's IQ is difficult to measure from a series of interviews and comments but some of the things this idiot said gave the game away! We can argue all day about the IQ of Bush but to me he doesn't seem as single b****y minded as Palin. The woman was offered pre-interview coaching by her team but turned it down then when she was exposed as the thickest brick in the pile she threw a rage at the very team who tried to give credibility to the numb nut! so are they any better...
They knew Africa wasn't a country FFS!!!!! Did you actually read what was said by her team? :rolleyes:

Here's a tip for the future, use the QUOTE facility. It makes it so much easier for us to read what it is you are replying to. I'm sure you wouldn't want anyone mistaking my posts for yours!.... I know I don't! :eek:

Sponsored Links