WWIII again?

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
The Financial Times said:
Sarah Palin, the running mate of Republican presidential candidate John McCain, on Thursday said the US would be obligated to go to war with Russia if it invaded a Nato ally – a status she advocated for Georgia, which Russia invaded last month.

Ms Palin, the self-styled “hockey mom” whose selection was criticised by Democrats and some Republicans as rash given her foreign policy inexperience, was giving her first full media interview since Mr McCain chose her last month.

Sponsored Links
It is my belief that she is only there because McCain wanted/needed to court the female voters. More worrying, from what I have observed so far, she comes across as a bit thick! And they both (McCain & Palin) seem well, 'Gung Ho'... but then considering the current president, it'll just be more of the same! God help us!

It's the gun-totin' redknecks in charge. What did you expect?

Sponsored Links
If I could I would vote Sarah Palin to become Goddess of America or QUEEN of the colonies, empress for life.

She is not a thief like so many democraps are

She is an amazing shot, managed to run the biggest state in the union (great executive skills) has religious beliefs unlike the Clinton's who lied, cheat and and robbed and murdered over 100 men women and children and this was in this country alone

Nice to look at instead of the really ugly disgusting democrap women like Hellery Clinton or Janet (shoot them up Reno) or Feinstein or Boxer or Pelosi and half the other lesbians dikes that made the democraps what they are now.

It would be great to see a very attractive lady on TV instead of the really "ugly Americans" that normally cross the screen.

A gun toting beautiful smart lady amazing smile and supports freedoms the forefathers set up when they escaped from England.

Comes to meeting sober, no drunk driving charges against her and the only fault folks have is they are sad looking at her amazing smile then going home seeing their old lady and then having to go to bed sober

Look how many,many,many,many,many, many,many,many,many,many

Women Wild Bill Clinton had rather then try to make another child with the ice queen.

The Clinton's made sure all of the women around Wild Bill were much uglier then Hellery which alone was an amazing feat searching all over the country for the worst smelling most ugly faces America had to offer

Want to see ugly look up in the dictionary "Ugly" and then you will see a picture of Clinton with Janet Reno next to her.

We are now a country of victims thus Sarah is going to have an up hill battle to win as UGLY WOMEN will turn out to vote against her.

I Bet Bill Clinton votes for Sarah if his ball and chain lets him out alone

Malta has GREAT looking ladies near birzebuggia.

Its bush in a skirt. :LOL:
Roll on WW111.

Would you rather see the Queen MUM on telly all the time or someone gorgeous?

Skirt Yes cause when you got it flaunt it..

Look at Dianna came from no place and made history give Sarah a chance.

If ww3 happens I sure would like someone who is not a coward and has ties only to their country and allies in power.

Not someone questionable and leaves lots of room for doubt where their loyality stands..

Did you notice how the news media quit using O'Bama's middle name?

It's the gun-totin' redknecks in charge. What did you expect?

Red necks kicked the red coats out

General Patton RED Neck Pearl handle 45 cal colt

Sometimes RED NECKS are what is needed to halt terrorism in its tracks

USS Cole attacked ... Clinton said we will find the perpetrators and bring them to justice

Never happened

Kenya Embassy bombed

Clinton said we will find the perpetrators and bring them to justice

Never happened

World trade center bombed the first time

Clinton said we will find the perpetrators and bring them to justice

Never happened

Instead Clinton attacked Ruby Ridge and killed a mother and her son and the family dog and settled Wrongful death law suit

Clinton attacked Waco Texas murdering almost 100 people

Clinton gave the attack orders to invade a home of civilians in the middle of the night to remove a child who was a family member.

Clinton went after Bill Gates as Gates is a soft target

RED NECKS protect the rights of ordinary citizens UNLIKE your society that allows criminals to carry knives and guns as the average citizen cannot even defend their "castle"

Red necks like SGT York WW 1 you should read what RED NECKS did and are still doing to preserve freedom such as religious and the RIGHT TO BARE ARMS and freedom of the press, freedom of speech things England are known for taking away from citizens

Peace in our time what a joke that was Chamberlain the worlds biggest fool Replaced by a RED Neck who had a Tommy Gun and smoked cigars and drank like a fish.. Seems commoners save the country they decide to call home

Blasphemous";p="1000472 said:
It is my belief that she is only there because McCain wanted/needed to court the female voters. More worrying, from what I have observed so far, she comes across as a bit thick! And they both (McCain & Palin) seem well, 'Gung Ho'... but then considering the current president, it'll just be more of the same! God help us![/quot

What your scared of going to war to stop terrorism?

Why not go to the powers that be and have them sign a piece of paper stating "peace in our time" possibly it may work this time if not we will come and save you again mate that is what allies do

Bush has one major fault, he thinks every single country should be a democracy without a Queen calling the shots like a dictatorship... how silly of Bush to want everyone to have a decent life to elect officials who represent the people and allow all religions to flourish

UNLIKE England's unholy war with Ireland..thankfully there is a church of England and America has no official church so any and all religions are welcome.

Bush has one major fault, he thinks every single country should be a democracy without a Queen calling the shots like a dictatorship... how silly of Bush to want everyone to have a decent life to elect officials who represent the people and allow all religions to flourish
Sadly this is untrue

A major reason why the US is unpopular in Arab countries is that the US props up unpopular, undemocratic and oppressive governments (as long as they are oil-producing and US-friendly).

The Financial Times said:
Sarah Palin, the running mate of Republican presidential candidate John McCain, on Thursday said the US would be obligated to go to war with Russia if it invaded a Nato ally – a status she advocated for Georgia, which Russia invaded last month.

Ms Palin, the self-styled “hockey mom” whose selection was criticised by Democrats and some Republicans as rash given her foreign policy inexperience, was giving her first full media interview since Mr McCain chose her last month.

Do you believe everything you read in a trash news paper?

I use the New york time as a kitty box liner.

Now what is so wrong with an ally coming to the aid of another ally?

I wonder if England forgot what it is like to be bombed and asked for support from "allies"

Would you like a leader who says its an European problem let them work it out... as genocide takes place like Uganda UNDER A British Sargent Rule or Pol Pot Cambodia or Nazi Germany???

Why don't you post which ally we should or should not support so this way we know the country that is fair game.

Do we protect only English speaking countries?

Tell me please which ally do you support?

What if Russia wants to take over England should others come to your aid?

If you did not notice from IDIOT Chamberlain if you do not help support a friend in need and you let them die who will be left to defend you?

History does repeat itself one should learn from their mistakes like Napoleon and Hitler... Russian winters are not the time to invade with an army ..... an imbecile that did not read the history books and learn from others mistakes is going to repeat the same ones.

Remember the gallant words of Chamberlain peace in our time at any cost

It did not work then it wont work now.

Besides would you rather die a coward or go out in a blaze of glory,

In 100 years from now this will be all forgotten and we wont know who won or lost so considering we are going to die any how why make a big deal about ww3 or ww4 or the total destruction of the planet.

Suppose the entire world is at peace and the Lord decided to start over as peace is boring and sends a big,big asteroid to hit the Atlantic ocean to really make sure the planet dies then what?

Are you going to petition the Lord to guarantee you longevity?

Are you sure some volcano wont erupt and black out the sun for a few years?

Cant stop nature and one cannot stop wars.. If someone decides they want to pick a fight. You either die fighting or die from nature results the same your now worm food in a rot spot so enjoy the little time we have left.

Relax enjoy the ride and vote for a pretty candidate as you have to see the face for at least 4 years Lord willing

A brave person dies once a coward dies many deaths

Sadly this is untrue

A major reason why the US is unpopular in Arab countries is that the US props up unpopular, undemocratic and oppressive governments (as long as they are oil-producing and US-friendly).

John the USA is blessed with more then enough coal and oil deposits to last centuries.

When I was in Oklahoma during the oil shortage I saw the oil pumps idle and asked why?

The answer was they did not want to drill until the prices went higher

Can you imagine the crunch on the world market if the USA did drill in Alaska and added more pumps in Texas and Oklahoma ?

The shipping industry would die out Wars would be wide spread as countries fought each other over who can produce more oil to sell at rock bottom prices.

It boils down to corruption and greed simple as that.

America is blessed with all kinds of natural resources BUT we have the best politicians money can buy off with lobbyists so the greed goes on

Can you imagine democracy in some of these places where stoning a person to death for having sex outside of marriage is common place.

Women fully covered and if not can face a death penalty.

President Bush is naive in his thinking everyone wants to have a say in their fate and everyone male and female black white or other are treated the same.

Some cultures do not or cannot handle the big responsibility of being in a democratic society.

It is easier to be told what to wear and how to act and what religion is allowed.

Through out history one reads about the holy wars and times have not changed only the type of weapons used and tactics.

I think isolation was the best policy wearing blinders to other cultures

Judging from your last 3 posts I can deduce:

a) you hate/mistrust lesbian women.
b) you think Barack O'Bama is connected/related/in league with Osama Bin Laden, or is hiding his Irish roots.
c) you think that because someone is good looking, that they should be in charge when WW3 breaks out. Winston Churchill??? :rolleyes:
d) you are so thick, you cannot even spell the word democrat,

here: D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T, does that help?

e) all of the above.

Sponsored Links
Back