WWIII again?

Bush has one major fault, he thinks every single country should be a democracy without a Queen calling the shots like a dictatorship... how silly of Bush to want everyone to have a decent life to elect officials who represent the people and allow all religions to flourish

Some cultures do not or cannot handle the big responsibility of being in a democratic society.

So if I understand the confused ramblings of this man, he is in favour of the US support of oppressive, undemocratic and unpopular regimes, and he is opposed to democracy for foreigners.

No surprise then, that the US has a lot of enemies among the common people who suffer under these US-supported governments

Sponsored Links
The US has an enormous thirst for oil and until those supplies start to dwindle then don't expect things to change.

If the US wasn't propping up these unstable regimes, then who would ?.
(Im sure the UK has its own fingers firmly stuck in the pot anyway)

And if nobody was, then do you think middle eastern supplies to the UK would remain stable ?.
Would you be happy to give up dependance on your car ?.

And if nobody was, then do you think middle eastern supplies to the UK would remain stable ?

What I don't understand.

Saddam gets shirty about trading oil in USD, and switches to the Euro instead. this is extremely bad for the USD and the USA.

So Iraq is invaded and a puppet goverment is installed, so control can be brought back over Iraq's oil and the way it's bought/sold, and who it's bought/sold to.

What happens next? The price of oil goes spiralling out of control for the next few years, and the world is a less happy place.

So who is really responsible for increase in fuel costs?
Gordon Brown? Bin Laden? Jesus of Nazareth? Canada?

Blame the chinese.
Twice the population of the US and EU combined. And when their economy gets into full swing their oil consumption will make the US's look miserly.

A scrap dealer just up the road from me collects scrap from all over Ireland which is sorted out at his yard , then loaded into trucks and off to the docks where it is shipped out to China.
Why ? Because they are paying the highest price for the stuff !.

Sponsored Links
Judging from your last 3 posts I can deduce:

a) you hate/mistrust lesbian women.
b) you think Barack O'Bama is connected/related/in league with Osama Bin Laden, or is hiding his Irish roots.
c) you think that because someone is good looking, that they should be in charge when WW3 breaks out. Winston Churchill??? :rolleyes:
d) you are so thick, you cannot even spell the word democrat,

here: D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T, does that help?

e) all of the above.

DEMOCRAP IS corrrect

Back