Saunier Duval Thema F23E

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,
I wonder if anyone can help, I have been asked to have a look at a SD boiler, I have never worked on one before, but have been told that the customer can only get HW when the CH is on, what should I be looking for on this boiler, to me it sounds like a div valve, but is there one on this boiler?

Any help gratfully received.

Thanks
V

Sponsored Links
Sounds like new diaphram needed in water valve same as the 623 but more room to remove it.

thanks for that, you wouldn't know the part number for that or the valve would you?

The diaphram number is 05457000 for a pack of 10 just tell them u only need 1 parts centre were selling them off about a year ago about £10 for 10 only used 1 since. Not sure about the number for the full valve but just ask for a s d water valve.Its easier to change the full valve as you get new washers but cost about £40

Sponsored Links
Hi there,
I have changed the water valve over, but it's not done the trick, I have been told that the reversing valve has been recently replaced, and the customer cannot remember, if the problem started then as it was always cold the heating was on constantly, meaning that if this was a problem they wouldn't have noticed anyway, would this have the affect of not giving hot water if has not been installed correctly? As I have said, I have never worked on these boilers (and begining to wish I never started) what does the RV do on this boiler? Is there anyway of checking this has been installed correctly as there is a microswitch on top of the RV, as I am thinking it could be electrical, as the the boiler is not even trying to ignite when the tap is open.

Anymore ideas??

Kind rgds and thanks in advance

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back