Save Money On Your Shopping: Swapping This For That

Aldi and Lidl can be very competitive specially on fruit and veg..... also we love red grape juice and its really nice from there and cheap.(

Have you not got a market near you Susie? up until the beginning of the summer we would get our fruit and veg from the super market but now get it from the local market on a Saturday and its a fraction of the price of the supermarkets.

Sponsored Links
I predicted this in the forum years ago. I'm not wrong. Things will be like in Greece in a few years.
Nothing personal Joe, but have any of your predictions specifically come true.?
I don't mean the Moores Almanac measurement of predictions.
;)

All of them have. Joe-90 is the 'oracle'.

Mathematics agrees with me too. ;)

Sponsored Links
All of them have. Joe-90 is the 'oracle'.

Mathematics agrees with me too. ;)

I said specifics Joe..

I'm only asking because if your so good I want to use your knowledge to invest a few £k to clean up in the stock market, it goes without saying you will be suitably rewarded for your knowledge

We bought some of the cheap bog roll and it would not sink, flush after flush and the tough little bastard would not go down without a fight....tried another and seems ok..........as for the fruit/veg which we eat plenty these are from the local market and as somebody already said cheaper too.

Joe90 , do you have a sign saying the end is near

Makro have had a few good deals on non-foods: you have to buy in bulk, but when it's stuff that doesn't go off, it doesn't matter.

You can share the cost with family and friends.

I've always wondered why people waste money on fancy bog rolls...

Just remember what ends up on them... :rolleyes:

And we're back to this: ;)

One that surprised me was the toilet roll. I used to be a bogroll snob! I would buy a premium brand. Now we are trying Spring Force toilet roll, 9 pack for £1.99 at Tesco. That's cheaper than the Value brand and it's not bad.

Don't you find that your finger go's through the cheap brand ?

10_4_6.gif

Sponsored Links
Back