Food Shop

Sponsored Links
We always used to have Heinz. Last year we were holidaying in the Lake District and I went out and brought fish and chips back for our tea. On the way back, I popped into the co-op for some ketchup. They didn’t have Heinz so I bought their own brand. We've stuck with it ever since.
I know these things are subjective but I just read this so I’m not the only one who thinks the Co-Op ketchup is better than Heinz (or any others).

Addicted to Mrs Balls ketchup since living in S Africa for a bit. It appeared in Tescos, then vanished, then thankfully came back. Expensive though.

I often wonder how much of a killing Heinz are making out of their name, when it's almost the same as others.

We lost our Co-op, it was replaced with a McColl's, which had the same stuff, 30% more expensive. It was quite annoying to go in there and see - I remember a Vienetta for nearly £3. They closed and the shop's been vacant for 2 years.

Sponsored Links
I know these things are subjective but I just read this so I’m not the only one who thinks the Co-Op ketchup is better than Heinz (or any others).

There was a time when Co-op was being left behind by the other big stores. But now I think they are no longer playing ketchup

Back