Food Price Rises

Express readers often appear to be easily fooled.

I don't blame the Express for printing the stories, the audience chooses what it reads. It's like taking candy from a baby.

From my experience most Express readers consider themselves fairly clever. Too clever to fall for the headlines in the red top papers

Sponsored Links
Not just countries, but the media too. Daily Express regularly has had preposterous headlines announcing the end or collapse of The EU for years. Complete garbage, because The EU is still going and expanding. It's us that's in real trouble, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

This garbage is the sort of small minded, fabricated pap that Brexit was built on. Tories got what they wanted, no one else will.
Good to see you've repented.
Are the financial experts that predict post Brexit Armageddon the same ones who failed to see the 2008 financial crash coming?
YAWN!! Will the remoaner losers ever let it go?

We're on the winning side. We have nothing to prove and certainly nothing to be bitter about.

1669471446901.png

Sponsored Links
Only the ones who dug the deepest hole like Filly and Mottie are still digging deeper.
At some point they'll be clamouring to be let out of their deep deep hole...

Because although they have the 'I'm alright Jack' mentality' at the moment, quite soon basic services will be so badly hit that it will affect everyone including them...

Then they'll get the message...

The thing is, will anyone be willing to help them out of their deep deep hole?

Because although they have the 'I'm alright Jack' mentality' at the moment, quite soon basic services will be so badly hit that it will affect everyone including them...
How about being a bit more specific on that otherwise it’s just a word sandwich you're munching on there.

How about being a bit more specific on that otherwise it’s just a word sandwich you're munching on there.

Did you not understand what is probably one of ellal's most understandable posts???

Never mind dear, when that gradual slip into senility becomes a problem to your nearest & dearest it won't matter to you that we no longer have an NHS.

The NHS is at a critical breaking point. A lot of public services are heading that way. This has a massive economic debilitating effect on society that can only mean more crime, more serious illness and more (very costly) unnecessary deaths. The Tories are driving the ship to oblivion, and they are steering it accurately. They see a minute number of chums getting extremely rich, rapidly stashing their profits off-shore (of zero benefit to the UK) leaving the rest of us plebs to wallow. Young people are fleeing in numbers leaving the UK in numbers too.

It's a mess.

The NHS is at a critical breaking point. A lot of public services are heading that way. This has a massive economic debilitating effect on society that can only mean more crime, more serious illness and more (very costly) unnecessary deaths. The Tories are driving the ship to oblivion, and they are steering it accurately. They see a minute number of chums getting extremely rich, rapidly stashing their profits off-shore (of zero benefit to the UK) leaving the rest of us plebs to wallow. Young people are fleeing in numbers leaving the UK in numbers too.

It's a mess.
The only thing I can disagree with here is your focus on the Tory party. I personally believe that ALL of our political parties are compromised.

I don't know exactly who or what is steering the world we live in today, but I cannot accept that it is democratic, nor is it political.

I've had 6x pints of Guinness in my local today, as is my regular Sunday lunch tradition, where us MEN gather together & don't gossip at all. The usual single parent Sunday barmaid is working 3x jobs to keep her kids inside the zone that all kids should be in, & she passes us a sponsorship form for some kind of "Heat or Eat" thing. You cannot possibly comprehend the net wealth that read that sponsorship form & you cannot possibly comprehend the difference the act of her passing it has made.

It's a mess.
We are in a situation similar to the last days of the Soviet Union where nothing works any more. Communism always ends like this.

The usual single parent Sunday barmaid is working 3x jobs to keep her kids inside the zone that all kids should be in, & she passes us a sponsorship form for some kind of "Heat or Eat" thing. You cannot possibly comprehend the net wealth that read that sponsorship form
Is this the beginning of a story about you, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk down t'pub?

You cannot possibly comprehend the net wealth that read that sponsorship form & you cannot possibly comprehend the difference the act of her passing it has made
Arrogant little drunk, aren't you, telling us what we can or cannot comprehend?

(That's 13.8 units - you are drunk).
When you've sobered up, do tell us what difference the form made? What have/will you do about it?

Sponsored Links
Back