Food Price Rises

The supposedly off-topic post of mine that was removed was about the cost of keeping the boat migrants in hotels.

This is very much on-topic, as these hotels are being paid for out of general taxation, which is raised from, among other things, food prices.

Sponsored Links
Arrogant little drunk, aren't you, telling us what we can or cannot comprehend?

(That's 13.8 units - you are drunk).
When you've sobered up, do tell us what difference the form made? What have/will you do about it?

What I can tell you . . . Is my house dog has a better life than you do. Eats better, enjoys the warmth, knows that he's loved & occasionally gets his tummy tickled.

He cannot possibly comprehend how lucky he is, he's just a dog.

Is this the beginning of a story about you, Warren Buffet, George Soros, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk down t'pub?
Try harder to "possibly comprehend".

Outwardly visible, we are far from wealthy. She didn't present the form 'cos she thought we were on her sucker list.

Incidentally, he not one of my posse in t'village. But if you care to Google a gentleman who goes by the name of "Nigel Rudd", then you might possibly be able to understand how a bloke worth £$ MILLIONS can sit in a t'pub with a half of bitter on a Sunday lunch time.

You fink you successful 'cos you are surrounded by the trappings of what you fink makes you successful.

Sponsored Links
But if you care to Google a gentleman who goes by the name of "Nigel Rudd"
Sri and Gopi Hinduja love nothing better than a game of dominoes in my local. What a laugh it is.

Dyson or Ratcliffe are a different story, they hate losing. Blavatnik has good and bad days though...

I've heard that people who were neglected by their parents as children, and unrecognised at school, often spend their lives trying to find appreciation and applause.

I've heard that people who were neglected by their parents as children, and unrecognised at school, often spend their lives trying to find appreciation and applause.
Does that explain Liz Truss, then?

Sponsored Links
Back