Savile again

So when senior Police officers, MP's, the media and the unsophisticated declare someone guilty, they are :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
No I haven’t. Do keep up. You have prejudged the nature of the crimes and the outcome before others;
First of all, you accused me of prejudging Savile.
others whom will be infinitely more informed than you or me. That’s arrogant! Are you running the investigation too now?
The (police)man who is running the investigation stated very clearly at the start that it was clear from the allegations coming in that savile WAS a predatory paedophile, am I prejudging before him? He also said that they can not run a criminal investigation into a dead man, but that they would compile a report. From that it is obvious that if they uncover anyone else who may have been involved prosecutions of them may well follow. I think that that is the main focus of the police investigation, not to try to establish savile's guilt that's a given, but to see who else needs bringing to book.
I am more interested in the case; not in going to war with you every day and arguing about an argument ffs.
That's fair enough but that's the way forums like this tend to work. If you make mistakes for whatever reason you can expect to be pulled about them.

sooey";p="2545451 said:
The (police)man who is running the investigation stated very clearly at the start that it was clear from the allegations coming in that savile WAS a predatory paedophile,

I'm really surprised that more people weren't horrified by the fact that he was clearly stating he had pre-judged the facts. He should have been removed from the inquiry immediately and would have been if savile had been alive.

Sponsored Links
ajstoneservices";p="2545455 said:
The (police)man who is running the investigation stated very clearly at the start that it was clear from the allegations coming in that savile WAS a predatory paedophile,

I'm really surprised that more people weren't horrified by the fact that he was clearly stating he had pre-judged the facts. He should have been removed from the inquiry immediately and would have been if savile had been alive.

He wouldn't have said it if Savile had still been alive. Because he would have been starting a criminal investigation.

Sooey needs to 'get out' more. This subject has consumed him.

Someone's got to keep the idiots in check. :LOL:
Ever thought about getting a job sooey ?.
I know you always aspired to follow Reg and Albert- but- hangmens jobs are very rare to come by these days .
Womens aid are crying out for volunteers though --but- unless you are a Lesbian- forget it . :LOL:

Funnily enough, I was going to say ages ago how does anyone get any work done around here? I’m ‘plate spinning’ like a nut; hence my mistake. Good job I’m not a surgeon, I couldn’t sleep at night wondering if I’d left tongs in someone’s rectum or hacked the wrong arm off. I think sooey should be nil by mouth. (Sorry mate, couldn’t resist).
devil-smiley-023.gif
(I'm sure he'll get me back). :D

sooey";p="2545461 said:

He wouldn't have said it if Savile had still been alive. Because he would have been starting a criminal investigation.

And he should have adhered to the same rules but decided instead to play to the media.

And he should have adhered to the same rules but decided instead to play to the media.
Quite aj.

One of the many things I find repugnant, sordid, mercenary etc. etc. Talking of which.. Does anyone know, or read, that any benefactors of his inheritance may have some of it clawed back to compensate the victims :idea:

Edit: In case I need to explain where I’m coming from. If the outcome is what everyone expects, or demands, then presumably his wealth is tainted by his behaviour off camera. So does that become fair game and, possibly, the removal of his stone was, (also), a way of deflecting away from their gains?

This happened 18 years ago to my friend http://www.truecrimelibrary.com/crime_series_show.php?series_number=11&id=1354

The person responsible walks free because the police believed they knew what had happened within the the first few hours and made numerous mistakes that would see them unable to charge that person.

We chose to accept what the police were telling us and trusted them completely. They said that Ken had killed May and then killed himself.

The senior police officer originally in charge was removed from the investigation once the initial mistakes became clear and replaced by an officer who chose to follow a similar line of inquiry before looking in the right direction. That officer ordered the arrest of someone he knew wasn't the murderer but did so in the hope that the killer would panic and confess. The person they believed killed them didn't panic and never confessed.

Sponsored Links
Back