scaffolding

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using a company to replace corroded wall ties on my house. We have to arrange the scaffolding for them (they can arrange it apparently but will charge excessively to contact a scaffolding company). It is a terraced house so only 2 sides need work.
I was just wondering how much to expect to pay to hire scaffolding on a daily rate (the work is expected to take a day), but prob will need to have it up a day extra either side to be on the safe side. I'm clueless when it comes to tradesmen etc (first house) so I wouldn't know if a company was ripping me off.

Thanks!

Please read forum rule 9

Sponsored Links
Whether you hire it for a few days or a month, the cost will be around the same. It costs loads extra if you overrun.

Sponsored Links
joe-90

we are having a company replace wall ties because 1. we are not DIY minded so therefore wouldn't know where to start to replace them ourselves.
2.Reason they are being replaced is because we have horizontal cracks that have been investigated by a surveyor who has said they are corroded.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back