scantronic 602

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got instructions/manuals relating to setting up/installing Scantronic 602 alarm control panel with 625 remote keypad

Sponsored Links
never heard of it. Most if not all scantronic panels have a 4 digit number to say what they are i.e 9552 the remote keypads do only have 3 digits, look inside the main panel and see what is written inside or on the cpu.

well i'll be..... I was looking at the scantronic website and saw no mention of a 602 panel.

i take my hat off to you Dom

(but it would seem you have to be a registered scantronic user to get the installation manuals)

Sponsored Links
In case this helps, www.scantronic.co.uk shows their contact address as:-

Security House,
Vantage Point Business Village,
Mitcheldean,
Gloucestershire,
GL17 0SZ
Tel. +44 (0) 1594 545400

it says that on the link i gave or do you not see the words "scantronic website" in a different colour, it is a link to their site. let me know because if there is a problem with it i will let diynot know

thanks all, but I need the installer mans. I have sent Scantronic a mail in the hope that they will send me info and have also posted on http://alarmsbc.com/message.htm. (which may be of interest to some) As regards info inside the panel there is none
cheers

Yes, thats correct. You do have to be registered to download the manuals, and as I am that would make me able to do it!!

Thats funny, because the link I added had the 602 panel when I last looked

Hi Dom i think "christophe" wants the installation not users manual

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back