Scantronic i-on40 Part Set

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm helping my brother install this system and so far I'm doing well, I've installed other Scantronic systems before so I'm ok with the terminalogy. Basically he needs 2 programs (part set) options, full set and part set but I'm not seeing the part set programming option! Looking at the admin guide it mentions that if Partitions are used then Part Set will not be available but how do I disable partitions?

please help!

Sponsored Links
I can see in the zones attributes an option for Partitions but for all configured zones, this is set to yes by default. Do I need to change this to NO for all?

Looking at the manual again it does say that the Part Set option will only appear in a "Level Setting System", how do I set that?

Thanks guys

Sponsored Links
finally figured it out!

When you initially power up the system its then when you are prompted to select if you want to use Partitions or Part Set and for some reason I selected Partitions! Oh well, I'll just reset back to factory and start again!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back