scantronic i-on40 web server problem

S

skuba

i've recently purchased a scantronic i-on40 and i'm having a problem with the web server. basically, i've enabled it from the keypad connected to the control panel and i can get to the login prompt in my web browser on my pc, but when i enter the default username and password (Installer and 7890) it says something like "Installer Access Disabled" (I can't remember the exact wording because i'm not in front of it). i know it's not a problem with the username or password because if i enter something random it actually says "Unknown User or Password" or something similar. it looks like it's preventing me from logging in for some unknown reason, even though the web server is enabled. i haven't configured any of the pir's etc yet, and i don't have a battery installed. should that make any difference? ideally i wanted to set it all up from the web interface

thanks

Sponsored Links
Have you allowed remote access?

User Menu\System Config\Facilities On/Off\Remote access - Should be on

MAKE SURE YOU SAVE THE SETTING, don't just change it then press X, Press tick and it should beep twice.

p.s., make sure that the system is fully unset and that the system is idle, i.e. no-one logged into a user menu etc

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back