Scantronic Upgrade Quote-Taking the Mickey?

Sponsored Links
oh, you mean this galaxy
rkp.jpg

no, i dont use that, sack of s**t

or do i have

98.jpg

or

ts700.jpg

or

91.jpg

but back to harden long's question.

any alarm company will only install what they like, by that i mean they will favour one brand, and that is what they will stick to, so if you choose xyz co they may not install galaxy, they may not even like it, but bvc company may install galaxy, because they like it.

some of the bigger companies will "take over" other brands of panel, but chances are they can not support them, but this doesnt matter to you since you havent got one.

as for calling out the police, new systems dont much since they have to comply with the new european regs, nothing to do with ACPO

it is nice to have the reasurance that when required the poloce will turn up, ...........and drive past :LOL:

I meant ACPO frequently change the requirements to keep and regain police response. PD6662 and BS EN 50131 are a totally different kettle of fish. I refer to the introduction of confirmed signalling, Fob s to unset and introduction of shunt locks to comply with false alarm reduction. Not to mention the wholly ridiculous pin 5 zone omit which was introduced and then removed 3 months later. As for driving past that's if your lucky enouhg to get aresponse in the first place

acpo has been over ruled by the european regs (so i am told)

and whats the point of 5 if the cct is not programmed for omit permit, and who cares if they do omit something (assuming they can) and what about the once in 24 hour auto test, so what if they do receive a signal what are they going to do if they get it or not

Sponsored Links
Try telling them that ! I'd say they still have a hell of a say in what goes on and I think in 5 years getting a police response for a residential alarm will be nigh on impossible

Try telling them that ! I'd say they still have a hell of a say in what goes on and I think in 5 years getting a police response for a residential alarm will be nigh on impossible

Got that wrong didn't he.

They respond to domestics, it's just the commercial premises in Hatton Garden they can't be bothered with, confirmed alarm or not...! :LOL: :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back