scariest film you've ever seen.

kendor said:
i think it's all relative to the time, age and circumstances when you saw the film
The most scared I've ever been whatching a film was during "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". Mind you, I was only three!

Strangely enough, one of my mates thinks that the Wicked Witch in that film, was an absolute Sex Bomb! (And I thought I was strange :rolleyes: )

Sponsored Links
'Quatermass and the pit' Watched an 'omnibus' edition played at christmas on TV .....
Following the prog I was to bicycle, alone, to home, about 3 miles on an 'up' gradient all the way in the country where, in those days night was very black, next to no 'light pollution' ... When leaving lighted area one had to stand for a good 30 secs to enable a view of the concrete path !

I must have broken all records that night .... thinking of Hobbs Lane ? and the visitors from 'out there ' !! Great for it's day !

P

In the mid-seventies, our university cinema club showed the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre to a packed house of around two hundred 18-21-year-olds. By halfway through the audience was down to around half and at the end only fifty or so remained. I'm sure if I saw it now I'd find it risible but at the time I almost crapped myself.

Sponsored Links
ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
THE NORLISS TAPES made in 197?

1973, mate. See here:http://movies2.nytimes.com/gst/movies/movie.html?v_id=127847

ohmygodwhathaveyoudone said:
secure.have u seen it ?

No, but have read a graphic report of it....I'm still hiding behind the sofa, and I read it in 1982........

TexMex said:
Strangely enough, one of my mates thinks that the Wicked Witch in that film, was an absolute Sex Bomb! (And I thought I was strange :rolleyes: )
I can see his point :LOL: mind you i thought witchypoo from hr pufnstuf was a babe (and she was played by a fella!!) :oops:

The American remake of "The ring" is on tomorrow night at 8:00 Sky movies 2 if anyone is interested.

Eddie M said:
The American remake of "The ring" is on tomorrow night at 8:00 Sky movies 2 if anyone is interested.
Just watched it and saw "the video" in the film, then just as it ended the phone rang!!!!
"Hello you have just won a competition and are a major prize winner......." :LOL:

Psycho was the first film I pooped meself to when i had to go home, Next was Dont look now with Donald Sutherland, excellent film

Did anyone see Amityville Horror. It was hyped up as being a really scary movie, AND, supposed to be true!
I absolutely p*ssed myself laughing, as did just about everyone in the audience, at that sitting. Turned out to be my favourite comedy of all times. The fact that it wasn't supposed to be funny, just added to the humour.

Agree with Scoby, "Don't look now" the scene at the end in the dark room with the midget in the red coat :eek:
Psycho the bit where "mother" runs out onto the landing :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back