Scotsman got his head stuck in public waste bin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone any news on the bloke who got his head stuck in a public litter bin in Aberdeen? i hope he is doing ok, i bet he feels like rubbish after his ordeal, although i have to say i think he should have BIN more careful :LOL:
On a more serious note, maybe sticking peoples heads in rubbish bins as a deterrant to the workshy would be cheaper than having to build stocks and with cost of fresh fruit and tomatoes as it is, it would encourage the general public to join in the victimisation of those weaker than themselves without having to to incurr any financial outlay.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
This is a particularly strange and random thread!
Not as strange and random as some one sticking their head in a bin :LOL: :LOL: just as well he got his head stuck in a bin in Aberdeen an not hampstead heath in london all those George michael types who hang around in the bushes in that area would have had a field day with him.

Iwouldn't smoke fag ends you wouldn't know were they have BIN :LOL: sorry can't help it.

t****r";p="2539630 said:
just as well he got his head stuck in a bin in Aberdeen an not hampstead heath in london all those George michael types who hang around in the bushes in that area would have had a field day with him.

I'm sure the locals of Aberdeen could do suitably nasty things to him.. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back